What are the most popular CPAP masks available for purchase today? At CPAPMan, we went through all of our sales for the past year and a half, starting January 1st of 2013 until today, to help compile a list for our customers to show you the most popular CPAP masks based off of sales! What better way to find out what mask you want to get for your sleep apnea then by trusting the thousands of customers we help treat for their sleeping disorders yearly, by offering them the most popular CPAP masks from manufacturers like ResMed, Respironics, Fisher and Paykel, and DeVilbiss amongst many others, all at the lowest prices online!
I am going to give you a top 10 list to help you find which CPAP mask will be perfect for you as a first time user of CPAP equipment, or a long time user looking at the newest masks! At CPAPMan, we want you to treat your sleeping disorders, and be comfortable while doing it, these masks are the first step!
1. Respironics ComfortGel Blue Nasal Mask
– gel technology with a dual walled cushion for improved sleep apnea therapy and comfort
2. ResMed Mirage FX Nasal Mask
– four parts make for easy assembly and disassembly of your CPAP mask
3. ResMed Mirage Swift II Nasal Pillow Mask
– extremely quiet nasal pillow mask, better sleep for you and your partner
4. ResMed Mirage Quattro Full Face Mask
– spring air technology cushion which will conform to your facial structures
5. Fisher and Paykel Opus 360 Nasal Pillow Mask
– tube that goes over your head to help with CPAP users who move frequently during their sleep
6. Respironics ComfortGel Blue Full Face Mask
– like the nasal, just for full face CPAP mask users!
7. Fisher and Paykel Zest Q Nasal Mask
– flexi fit technology that adjusts to each individual user for a more custom fit
8. ResMed Swift FX Nasal Pillow Mask
– dual walled pillows for the most comfortable feel during CPAP use
9. ResMed Quattro Air Full Face Mask
– one of the lightest full face CPAP masks available on the market
10. Respironics Wisp Nasal Mask
– straps around the side of your head so no forehead pad is required, which means you have increased vision during use
As with machines, or even more than machines, CPAP masks are different for each user, and what you find most comfortable for your needs is going to be different than any other purchaser. This is a top 10 list of our best sellers, so hopefully it is a good starting point for you when you’re trying to find the best mask for your set up!